This post is sponsored by Ingrid Williams Real Estate. Ingrid is a wealth of knowledge and can answer your questions on anything from finding the right Realtor to moving strategies to house hunting with kids.
Des Moines Moms Blog Co-Founder Sarah Farnsworth sat down with Ingrid recently to talk ‘real estate in Des Moines’.
Sarah: “What makes working with you different than working with other area realtors?”
Ingrid: “My goal is to educate my clients and make sure that they have all of the information necessary to make a well-informed decision about the home and neighborhood that is the best fit for their family. For the majority of people, the purchase or sale of a home is their largest single investment. My goal is to guide you successfully and easily through the contractual, investment and emotional decisions involved in the Real Estate process. I am committed to providing you and your friends with superior service and expertise providing attention to the small details of the transaction devoting myself to providing a smooth transaction.”
My commitment to You
- Pricing! Furnish a written Comparative Market Analysis to help you determine the most effective listing price for your property. This analysis may be updated periodically to reflect changing market conditions.
- Instant Exposure! Post your property on the appropriate local Multiple Listing Service to provide accurate and timely promotion to over 7,000 area-wide Realtors.
- Provide worldwide exposure by marketing your property on the Internet. Zillow Trulia, Realtor.com all the major Real Estate Sites.
- Promotion! Provide a clearly defined Marketing Plan including professional photos. I will expose your property to targeted prospective Buyers, and include promotion in a wide variety of media.
- Preparation! Conduct a detailed tour of your property, and make recommendations for repairs and improvements and give staging advice that will enhance the marketability of your property.
- Explain the various financing alternatives commonly used in your area, and assist you in determining those which best enhance the salability of your property.
- Communication! Provide regular progress reports throughout the marketing period including feedback comments from showing agents and prospective buyers.
- Endeavor to verify the financial qualifications of prospective buyers who view your property.
- Buying Assistance! If you are staying in the area, provide you with comprehensive Buyer’s Agency services.
- If you are moving out of the area, provide a Referral Form, offering you the services of a professional Buyer’s Agent at your new destination to assist with your home search.
- Representation! Submit to you all written offers as presented; assist with negotiations; and provide an estimate of your net sales proceeds prior to acceptance.
- Ensure a Successful Closing Upon acceptance of an offer by you, monitor pre-settlement activities throughout the closing process as permitted by law or local practice.
Sarah: “How is that commitment evidenced in your daily practice?”
Ingrid: “My service goes beyond the sale! My clients become my friends and many of the relationships last a lifetime. I truly care about people and go above and beyond each day to do what it takes to make their experience wonderful.”
What Ingrid’s Clients Are Saying
Sarah also had the chance to visit with a few of Ingrid’s clients and this statement is remarkedly true. Each person had a personal story about the relationship they shared with Ingrid and how she went above and beyond the sale. What began as a commitment quickly turned into a life-long friendship.
Judie Colyer shared:
“The first time I met Ingrid we had an instant connection. I fell in love with her right away and knew she would be more than a Realtor to me. I heard of her outstanding customer service from others that had worked with her, but she went so far and above that for our family.
My husband passed away on a Missions trip last April and there was no way I could maintain or afford our home. Ingrid worked hard to sell our home and alleviate that pressure for me, but more than that, she surrounded our family during a difficult time. She encouraged me to purchase an old ‘fixer-upper’ in Ankeny and helped me keep moving forward. Her care and concern for me personally made the difficult experience much easier.
Teresa Stone shared:
Ingrid went above and beyond in every interaction our family had with her. Being a military family, we had very specific (almost impossible) criteria when we found out we were moving back to Iowa. We wanted to live within a mile of our old neighborhood in Waukee.
Ingrid worked closely with us while we were halfway across the country, which meant a lot of face time meetings and house hunting via photos and video tours, as well as extra communication between my husband as he was overseas. Ingrid attended our builder meetings for us and kept things moving forward on our behalf all the while keeping us apprised of the progress. We couldn’t have been more grateful.
Connect with Ingrid
Ingrid Williams is a mom of five and a licensed Realtor for Re/Max Precision. Several of our DMMB families and readers have had the honor of working with her, and she is highly recommended throughout central Iowa.
To receive amazing local coupons and/or real estate advice, contact [email protected] she’ll add you to her monthly email list.
And for help in determining if this is the right time for you to sell your home, give her a call at 515.371.5277 and she’ll be glad to come out and do a free market analysis on your home.